It is known from history that initially the Microsoft Office 2010 suite was developed taking into account the then trends for working with text documents, tabular data, presentations, databases and e-mail. Later, it began to include some additional utilities.
Microsoft Office 10 itself is a collection of applications for processing documents of almost any type. Many users who use the standard features of an application included in the list of Microsoft Office programs often underestimate its capabilities. The fact is that almost every program is capable of working not only with standard, so to speak, template documents. Quite simply, in any document and in any program, you can insert graphics and sound.
The only thing I want to note is that the list of Microsoft Office 10 programs is not included in the list of free software and is quite expensive. However, this does not stop our users. To activate this software package, you can use, for example, Microsoft Tollkit Activator, which works with almost all versions of the Office.
Features Of Microsoft Office 2010
An Office program such as Microsoft Word 2010 is designed to edit various text documents. It helps to organize the printed information correctly, giving the text the desired font, size and style.
- Microsoft Excel 2010 is probably one of the most necessary programs for your business. It helps not only to easily process various tables, but also allows you to calculate a variety of business development options and present them in a convenient and easy to read form using rich visualization tools.
- Microsoft Access 2010 is an advanced version of the database. This application has 25 excellent templates for creating and maintaining your own information storage bank.
- Microsoft Outlook 2010 is a free email service from Microsoft. A program for synchronizing any email inbox with one application. With this utility, you no longer need to go to the site with a mailer every time. All letters and information will be displayed in this program, which has a very simple and convenient interface.
- A great option for creating presentations is the Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 application. That’s all the programs that are most useful and necessary when installing Microsoft Office 2010.
For creating and editing texts, printing electronic documents, as well as viewing and creating presentations, there is an indisputable leader in this field – Microsoft Office. And this is one of the most popular programs on the planet, which has been holding rating positions for decades.
Download Office 2010 ISO File Service Pack 2
Here you can download 32-bit or 64-bit version, depends on your version Windows.
Office 2010 Professional Plus 32 bit:
Office 2010 Professional Plus 64 bit:
Requirements for desktop and portable systems are as follows:
- Operating system Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10.
- RAM: 256 MB or more.
- Hard disk: 1.5 GB of free space; part of the space is freed after the installation process is completed.
In principle, the comprehensive content of the software, which guarantees the fulfillment of all the necessary basic tasks thanks to a wide list of functions and routines.
This Office suite of applications can be installed not only on stationary computers and laptops, but also on tablets and even on mobile phones. PDF files are compatible with the Microsoft Office Word utility, so you can use the pdf nickname using this software at any time.
- Takes up more RAM than previous versions of office applications.
- Contains many programs that are rarely used by the average user.
- One of the main and significant disadvantages is certainly the high cost.
- The interface, in pursuit of an attractive appearance, heavily loads the GPU, and, accordingly, the system performance decreases.
- By default, projects and documents are saved under a new extension, that is, compatibility with earlier versions is not taken into account.
How To Activate Office 2010
You can activate it using our the best Activator. Download it and follow instruction below.
- Step 1: Temporary disable Windows Defender and AntiVirus. It is needed for they don’t block the Activator.
->Instruction to disable in: Windows 7 | Windows 8.1 | Windows 10 <-
- Step 2: Download the file.
- Step 3: Open as an administrator file “Microsoft Toolkit.exe“.
- Step 4: Choose Microsoft Office Products.
- Step 5: Press the button – “EZ-Activator”.
- Step 6: Wait 30 seconds for report that activation was successful.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
How can we help you? Most popular questions and answers are waiting for you!
How to Install Microsoft Office 2010?
Download 32 or 64 bit version, after downloading – unzip the archive and run “setup.exe“. Then just simple go next and next steps in installation process. After installation you have to active this product.
What to do if activation didn’t work?
You can try to disable Windows Defender or Antivirus, if didn’t help then reload your PC, you also can use another KMSAuto activator.
Why i have to disable Windows Defender & Antivirus?
Anti-Virus and Windows Defender block downloading the office and activator for the office, as well as starting activation, so you need to disable them.
Microsoft Office Pro 2010 is a simple, efficient, and time-saving tool that lets everyone do more, but with less effort. It allows you to work efficiently from various places, depending on what is at your fingertips – a personal computer, phone or web browser. This software allows you to achieve great results by accessing the capabilities of the server through familiar and intuitive applications.
On our site you can download Office 2010 with the latest updates, and also activate it completely free.
Sharing is Caring: Please Share With Friends And Family