For what need to disable Windows Defender?
Once you complete the steps, the antivirus will disable the real-time protection, which it’ll allow you to install apps or make a specific system change that you couldn’t before because the security feature was blocking the action. It is needed for unzip and install activator for activate your Windows or Office.
Instruction for Windows 11:
- To disable Windows Defender, you need to open its main window. Open the Start screen (1). Type the following: security (2) on the search. Choose Windows Security (3).
- Go to the “Virus & threat protection” tab (4). Press “Manage Settings” (5).
- Unclick Real-time protection (6).
- Accept message in new window (7).
- When Real-time protection is off (8), you can download and open any activator.
Congratulation. now you have disabled Windows Defender (Windows Securit) and now you can safely activate your Microsoft Office with any activator from our site. After success activation you can turn on Windows Defender if you want, by clicking “On” button on the Real-time protection field. If you did not understand something – please watch video tutorial below.