Office 2016 Professional Plus 32 & 64 Bit ISO Download
Microsoft Office 2016 is the Office software package that includes all the standard tools for working with documents, spreadsheets and presentations. Such as Microsoft Access 2016, Microsoft Excel 2016, Microsoft InfoPath 2016, Microsoft OneDrive for business 2016, Microsoft OneNote 2016, Microsoft Outlook 2016, Microsoft PowerPoint 2016, Microsoft Publisher 2016, Skype for business 2016, Microsoft Word 2016, Microsoft Visio 2016, Microsoft Project 2016. The Office suite english language can be downloaded for free.
The licensed Microsoft Office Professional Plus works stably on all Windows (32bit / x64) starting with Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10. It will also work on Windows Server.
Features Of Microsoft Office 2016
After starting any of the office applications, you will not see any fundamental differences from Office 2013. In addition to the more saturated colors of the menu bar, due to the default activated new theme “Colorful”, when switching a Windows 10-based device from desktop mode to The tablet menu is getting bigger. This is the so-called streaming principle of interface design, when elements are compressed or stretched, while maintaining their proportions.
Online collaborative document editing is far from a new feature in Microsoft Office. But only now this function has matured before its integration into desktop applications of the office suite. Now anyone can initiate collaborative online editing of a document by saving it inside OneDrive. Co-authors do not even need a Microsoft account, as You can join the editing in the browser window, simply by clicking on the received link. In order for the authors to see the changes made to the document online, do not forget about the save button.
Applications Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook replenished with a new option – “Smart Search”. By calling it using the context menu, for any word (phrase) highlighted in the document, you can find images, as well as get information from Wikipedia and other online help resources. All search results will be compactly presented on the small panel that appears on the right.
Handwritten Equation Input Method
In Word, Excel and PowerPoint, handwriting functionality for mathematical equations has also appeared. Data entered with a stylus, finger, or mouse pointer is automatically converted to text formula text.
Microsoft Word 2016
Now, using the “Magnifier” option, Word searches through the Bing search engine for a definition of the desired term. Such a tool was integrated into Office 365 Online, but the offline version also received a useful search engine.
Among the tools optimized for devices with a touch display was a new reading mode. It is also possible to enable full-screen mode for a text editor (the user can comfortably leaf through pages using swipe).
Microsoft Excel 2016
In Excel, those who use a device with a touch screen can only select simple cells. When you touch the cell, the application will try to recognize the type of table being created and will offer to integrate the interactive table.
In the new spreadsheet editor, owners of touchscreens (English touchscreen) will like the feature “Recommended Scheme”. Based on the selected cells, the program automatically offers the appropriate scheme, which tangibly saves time.
Excel 2016 supports extended pivot tables, and a variety of tables can be the data source (the appearance adapts to new tables).
Download Office 2016 ISO File
After downloading – run the file and choose products to installation, then install.
- Processor frequency not less than 1 GHz.
- RAM (RAM) not less than 1 GB.
- Hard disk of at least 3 GB of free space.
- Monitor or screen with a resolution of at least 1280 x 800 pixels.
- Collaborate on a document in real time.
- Integration with Skype (if this, of course, is a virtue).
- Save documents to the OneDrive cloud. This simplifies synchronization between different devices.
- Search for features. And the search for the meanings of words and expressions in the text through the Microsoft search engine Bing.
- Office 2016 is sharpened for working with touch screens (touch screens).
- The interface is not intuitive. And the function search function does not greatly correct the situation.
- Naturally, Microsoft Office costs money.
- Will not work on OSes below Windows 7.
- Old versions of the office must be deleted before installing version 2016.
- AVG antivirus can block the installation of a fresh Office. During installation, you will have to disable it, and then add Office 2016 to AVG exceptions.
How To Activate Office 2016
You can activate it using our the best Activator. Download it and follow instruction below.
- Step 1: Temporary disable Windows Defender and AntiVirus. It is needed for they don’t block the Activator.
->Instruction to disable in: Windows 7 | Windows 8.1 | Windows 10 | Windows 11<-
- Step 2: Download the file, unzip using WinRaR. Password for unzip – “windows“.
->Instruction to unzip<-
- Step 3: Open as an administrator file “[email protected]“.
- Step 4: In opened window, put a check in the “O16“, click “Active“.
- Step 5: Wait 20 seconds.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Install Office 2016 from an ISO File?
- In Windows 10 or 8.1, you can mount the ISO file as a virtual drive and install the software from there. In older versions of Windows such as 7, you’ll need to download a utility that can mount the ISO file for you.
- That opens a virtual drive from which you can install the software. On that virtual drive, you should find a O16setup.exe file or a similar file for installing the program. Double-click that file to install the software.
- After the installation has finished, close the setup program, if necessary. Open your This PC folder in File Explorer so you can see all your disk drives. Right-click on the virtual drive. (It will likely have a drive letter of D or E, depending on your configuration). From the pop-up menu, click the Eject command. That removes the virtual drive, though your ISO file is still alive and well.
Can users with earlier versions of Office open documents created with Office 2016?
Users using Office 365, Office 2019, Office 2013, and Office 2010 can open documents created using Office 2016 without any further action.
Do I need Internet access to work with Office 2016?
No, you do not need to connect to the Internet to work with Office 2016 applications, such as Word 2016, Excel 2016 and PowerPoint 2016, since the applications are fully installed on the computer.
Compared with the Office 2013, then at first glance it’s more convenient to work in it. They erased something, added several functions … And then strange things begin. For example, why integrate documents with Skype. Microsoft presents this feature as a “super chip.” But why? Skype is already worth it. Instead of a clear interface they screwed up a strange search for functions. With this search, I can’t remember at all which menu the necessary functions are in. So I’ll be mindlessly driving a request every time.
If you are subscribed to Office 365, then feel free to switch to Office 2016. If you constantly change the devices with which you work in the Office – then it also makes sense to install a new version. In any other case, I don’t see much point in the transition.
Sharing is Caring: Please Share With Friends And Family