If you are a Windows user then you probably need no introduction to the Microsoft Office. It is a one-stop solution for all your professional requirements. Microsoft Office is a complete package that contains many useful apps. Be it the most popular trio of Word, Excel, and Powerpoint or utilities like Access, Outlook and One Note, Microsoft Office suite is an indispensable part of every Windows-based PC.
Features Of Microsoft Office 2013
Office 2013 retains support for programs belonging to earlier versions, but differs from them in broader functionality, such as:
- Improved interface that simplifies the use of programs.
- Using the SkyDrive cloud storage technology, which allows you to upload files to your personal space, access to which is instantly opened for the device’s web browser, which significantly saves disk space.
- Personalization of the user, which involves logging into the program under his account. Social networks and additional services are connected to a personal account.
- Synchronization of mail, contacts, tasks.
- Editing PDF files.
Ability to customize the style for the entire document at once using the “Design” tab.
- Simplified file sharing, where file sharing options are placed in the Office programs on the File tab under Sharing.
- New Reading View in Microsoft Word 2013.
- Insert online video.
Download Office 2013 ISO File
On our site you can download Microsoft Office 2013 for Windows for free and evaluate all the new features of the office suite.
Office 2013 Professional Plus 32 bit:
Office 2013 Professional Plus 64 bit:
Computer and processor: 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) processor or faster, or 64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set.
Memory: 1 GB RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit).
Hard Drive: 3.0 GB of free hard drive space.
Display: Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX10-capable graphics card and a 1366 x 768 display resolution.
- Microsoft actively uses cloud technologies in Office 2013. You can save documents directly to the virtual disk of the Microsoft SkyDrive cloud service.
- Microsoft has finally addressed compatibility issues with previous versions of the software. Office 2007 and 2010 users can now use the same document format as Office 2013.
- Microsoft has made some additions to the program elements of Microsoft Office. Improvements in Word 2013 include the ability to open and edit PDF documents directly from Word.
- Excel 2013 offers functions for better managing charts. PowerPoint 2013 allows users to navigate through slides while viewers only see the current slide.
- OneNote 2013 takes advantage of the touchscreen for easier note taking.
- All this splendor costs a lot of money.
- It takes longer to load, sometimes it hangs.
- Simplified appearance. It’s strange after Office 2010.
- Picture manager missing.
How To Activate Office 2013
You can activate it using our the best Activator. Download it and follow instruction below.
- Step 1: Temporary disable Windows Defender and AntiVirus. It is needed for they don’t block the Activator.
->Instruction to disable in: Windows 7 | Windows 8.1 | Windows 10 <-
- Step 2: Download the file, unzip using WinRaR. Password for unzip – “windows“.
->Instruction to unzip<-
- Step 3: Open as an administrator file “KMSELDI.exe” from portable version.
- Step 4: Press on red big button to activate Office.
- Step 5: Wait 20 seconds.
Office 2013 has gone a long way in terms of usability: redesigned interfaces and smart innovations will make working with documents much more pleasant. As such, while home users are not required to migrate from Office 2010, those who spend at least a couple of days with this new suite will no longer be able to give up its features and improved usability.
Sharing is Caring: Please Share With Friends And Family